About JILL PRIMEAU
- Licensed Florida Realtor for 25 Years
- Full Time Realtor with RE/MAX PREMIER ASSOCIATES
- Re/Max Executive Club
- Extensive education in real estate, mortgage brokerage and relocation
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Always interactive with buyers and sellers throughout entire purchase and sale of property
- Specializing in residential listings and sales including all priced homes, townhouses, condos and luxury properties
- Re/Max referral agent assisting anyone to Re/Max agents in other states, free of charge service
- 95% of business from out of town referrals, referrals from satisfied past customers and local business professionals
- "EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONISM DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE".
- Try an experienced, honest and dependable Realtor.
- No processing or transaction fee charged to the buyer or seller.
- Thank You for Visiting My Site! I Look Forward To Hearing From You!
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell your any property, please contact me.